Hello dear readers,
Long time no see! I haven’t published a new blog post in a very long time… Partly I’ve been occupied with other things, but I’ve also felt that I don’t have anything exciting to write about. Now I have started a new job as Agile Project Manager at Quickspin, a Swedish gaming company. Now I will hopefully be involved in more Agile stuff that I can write about. I also got the spark back for writing again, when I read that another blogger had picked up some of my old stuff!
(Picture borrowed from www.jile.io)
My top 5 blog posts
In the meantime, before I get some new stuff out, I would like to recommend my top 5 blog posts (that continues to attract readers, with a high steady state of page views per year):
- The Arrow – Advanced kanban board (This is my evergreen, I wonder if I ever can write another blog post that becomes as popular as this one…).
- The Phoenix Project (A book review, that gains awful lot of traffic, and I don’t really know why. I have now started to read a new book by Gene Kim called ”The Devops Handbook”. Stay tuned for that book review!).
- Retrospective with timeline (A neat way to get feedback on, for example, a project).
- Priority pyramid (My very first visualisation, that also got acknowledged by the Agile community!).
- Context switching – Public Enemy No. 1? (This is actually the second blog post I wrote, after the first standard ”Welcome to my blog”. Truly honoured that it still gets so much attention 🙂 ).
Which one of my blog posts are your favourite? What do you want me to write more about in the future? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
All the best,
Tomas from TheAgileist